Oh wow, how fun is having a baby! Cambria is getting so big, and if possible, even cuter everyday. Well Cam started rolling over a few weeks ago, I know she is a genius baby that started rolling over at six-or-so weeks old. Anyhoo, the first time it happened, Rusty and I totally thought it was a fluke. Then she did it three more times in a row. No one believed me when I told them...Then at Christmas she started doing it again! This time there were witnesses as my family looked on at my little one rolling over and over. I've been trying to get the blessed event on video ever since that first day, and here it is! Success........Little miss Cambria letting me know how she rolls... :>)
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She is a genius baby!!
So cute! Isn't it nice when our kids are smarter than we are?? Like Nate bum, she will keep you guessing all day long!!
Post a Comment