Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!




Valentines Day this year was great, as always:) I had to work, but Rusty made sure that I had one dozen red roses waiting for me when I got there. I love that, it makes all the men I work with feel like they needed to do more for their wives. Rusty also brought the baby down to see me, and they took me to lunch. It was so great. Even little Cam gave me a special card. It brought tears to my eyes to read. "She" had left it on her dresser at bed time so I would find it, in case you can't read the inside that "she" wrote from the pic it reads...."Happy Valentines Day mom. Thank you for being an awesome mom. I love you very much for all your hard work and affection, and for giving me the best life a 4 month old can have. Love, Cambria.
P.S. If my handwriting looks like dads'....well, I am 50% of him."
What a bunch of great memories and momentos that I will keep for a life time:)


2 comments:

Kristylee said...

I just have to say to Rusty "way to go!" What a great guy!

Melanie said...

Love all your updated....I watch that video of Cam and Abby all the time. It seriously makes me laugh so stinking hard!! So glad you had such a special V-day. :D