Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*Bath Time*





Oh wow do i love these!! Cambria is more and more fun everyday. She is growing up do fast! She is just a few days shy of 6 months old...huh? crazy how that all flew by. This is her just being super cute at bath time. This one here with her tongue out is so funny, cuz now she is doing that all the time!! Its her new favorite chew toy, hopefully when these teeth do pop through, she wont bite herself...ow! She is such a ham, she loves to mimic others, and is always squeakin and squakin funny noises. She is trying to crawl....i am not ready for her to be mobile yet..Love you angel baby!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Clean babies are the best thing in the world. I like the polka dot item Cam is laying on. I'm guessing it's her changing pad thing. Very cute!

JaKe and NaT* said...

oh my gosh cambria is gettin so big .. she is such a doll!! you guys all look great!! hope everything is goin great for you!!

Kristylee said...

A lot of my high school friends have been having babies lately, and when I see the pictures it's hard for me to lie about their cuteness, but your baby is one I can say is honestly adorable!