Monday, June 15, 2009

*Cute Cambria*

Cute little Cambria and mommy just today, getting ready to go for a walk. When I say walk, I mean a two mile hike through the hills where we live.....ouch.
Cam is so good at smiling when the camera is up. She grins no matter what is going on. Even though she was fighting this hat the whole time, she still delivers a fantastic grin when she sees the camera up:)
Cambria playing on the ground, just having fun and being cute.
Cambria showing her ground skills. She is so close to crawling, I am so worried I am going to miss it! She can scoot backwards, but I am excited for that moment when she realized how her little body works and crawls. Although, I am sure that when she does crawl, I will be wishing she wasn't=)
More proof of the ready smile, and ground skills. We just love her to pieces.

No comments: