
Memorial Day Holden style is a very special time of day for our family. We all get together with our kids, and make special things for my dad's grave. Its all very bitter sweet. Above shown here is nana gramma, and grandpa. They are both very special to all of us. We love them very much.

Here are all this grandkids, or great-grandkids with the nanny Abby. She is reading them a book. Abby is so great! Here we have Abby, Cambria, Jordan, and Nathan. Sweet faces:)

Here is Uncle Clint giving some very important advice to Nater. I'm not sure what he's saying, but if it got Nate to hold still, it must be good!

Picture of Dad's grave, Everyone had great ideas for cute things for him. Steph had cute pics of all the grandkids in that cute frame, and obviously there were tons of gorgeous flowers for him. Dad would be happy about all the blue, we could never put red on his grave:)

Here is Rusty and Cambria, I love that Cambria has started understanding the use of the camera, and she honestly grins every single time that I point it at her!
2 comments:
Thank you for posting pictures of Grandma and Grandpa... I miss them so much. They are so hilarious.
Your dad must be very proud of all his grandbabies... I'm sure he got to meet each of them before they came to earth. :)
I personally cannot WAIT to meet your dad and thank him for beating up my dad when they were younger. My dad needed to be beat. ha!
Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment