Sunday, August 9, 2009

*Our big little girl*

Here Cambria is just demonstrating how she is just like her father.....as least the can was empty....
Cambria loves her little walker. She put her arms straight out as if she is propelling herself. Then she'll chase the dogs all over the house. Its awesome:)
Just our beautiful baby girl:)
I love her crooked smile:) She is so much fun! I can't believe she'll soon be 10 months old.
This pic was taken just today. She is wearing this adorable jumper from her grandma Sandy. Cambria is so tall, that it fits but is kinda short:) She wore it anyway. Cam goes to the doctor on Tuesday for all her 9 month followup stuff. It'll be interesting to see how she has grown and how much she weighs. Here is a little update on Cambria: She has 2 of the bottom teeth, She says "mama", "dada", "nana", and "baba" she also loves to say "hi". Cam is crawling all over the place, and has now started to pull herself up to standing position. She still wears a size 2 shoe...i swear her feel have not grown since birth, and she wears about a 12 month size clothing, sometimes an 18 month. She is so tall alot of her stuff can be "floods" but for now I can get away with calling them "capris". She still has her dad's blue eyes, and still lets me put bows in her hair every day...we love her so much! I can't believe she is just becoming this little girl:)

No comments: