
Here we are getting all ready to go out. Its pretty cold out, but it was such a clear and beautiful day! And finally now that Cam is fitting better in her little full-body-sleeping-bag, I have a good excuse to put her in it. She is so cute. This was her first walking adventure outside with mom...except when I used to go walking forever trying to enduce labor........but this time around she got to enjoy it too.


Yes, mommy with no makeup, but hey...we were going exercising. :) Cam looks a little surprised here, so funny


Some of the beautiful scenery we enjoyed on our stroll, while Cam was still awake....
Cambria enjoying the great outdoors, this was when she was on the verge of falling fast asleep.
1 comment:
Oh man. Brace yourself for spring and summer. You will be taking like 3 walks a day! It's funny cuz that seriously was a huge part of planning on having a March baby-- so I could get out of the house and have some sanity!:) During the summer Ruby and I went on walks all the time! It was the best. Warm weather is a dream, isn't it? You're amazing for braving a winter baby. I would've been CRAZY hormonally and emotionally. Being outside was sometimes the only thing that made me calm. Good job on keeping it real inside :) Cambria is so precious!
Post a Comment