Cam loves to play with her cousins. Here we are all at Steph and Dane's house. All th kids are in Nate's ball pit that he got from Santa. Nate is making a new face in every picture. He is a riot! I can't wait for Cambria's personality to get as big as his! Cam also just loves when her dad makes her a little Camfly:)Sunday, January 11, 2009
Fun with cousins
Cam loves to play with her cousins. Here we are all at Steph and Dane's house. All th kids are in Nate's ball pit that he got from Santa. Nate is making a new face in every picture. He is a riot! I can't wait for Cambria's personality to get as big as his! Cam also just loves when her dad makes her a little Camfly:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Nate looks so old! Is that really my baby?? He is such a big boy, and SO freaking funny. I need you to email me those pics! I love your header, so cute!
Post a Comment