Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I miss my family!!

Time for a random post, but I have been working so much lately that I haven't seen the majority of my family in forever. Luckily, because Mel watched Cam a few days a week, I see her shortly at those times. But I miss my nephews, that are surely grown men by now, and the rest of my siblings. I feel like I haven't seen some of them in forever! Everyone know that I am thinking of you all and love you guys!

4 comments:

Brooke @ www.allthingsthrifty.com said...

I don't know why I didn't know you had a blog...but I just found it today through Mel's. Your baby is DARLING! Oh my gosh. I love her already. You look great, by the way. I am so excited to keep up on you guys from afar!
Love ya cous,
Brooke

Shelly said...

We miss u too! I keep thinking everytime the fam gets together "where's Jennifer?" It's just not the same. Dumb work. :(

Stephanie said...

Seriously, Dane and I were just talking about this. We all need to get together for our famous dominoes and Dane's meat-cooking!!! We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND, I have a BELLY...I am only 16 weeks, but whoa dude, seriously I am going to be a giant by the time this baby is here! Random, but please call if you need help with Cam some days....I have dance, but can usually help out in a bind, so please ask if you are in need. Love ya!

Melanie said...

I request earring pictures :D Love you guys