

How fun is she!? I put Cam in this little tutu and wanted some cute pics, I got a few before she became too angry. I think it was kinda itchy on her soft little skin. She was having fun trying to shove it in her mouth, it wasn't so fun when she spit up on it:) She sure is cute though, and alot more photogenic than mommy:0





3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jenn! Those pictures are SO stinkin' cute!!! She is ADORABLE!!!!
I'm so glad I can check in on your family!!!! Love ya, AD =D
She looks like a doll!! Thanks for dinner tonight. I am so sorry that Nathan peed on your floor:( I should have been the one cleaning it up, but melt down was in full scale! Thanks again.
Oh my word! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to squeeze her little chubby cheeks! :)
Post a Comment