


Well I realize that I haven't blogged in forever...i have no viable excuse. I take tons of pics, i just need to take the time to share them with you all. I always enjoy looking at everyone's blogs,(cuz you update them:)) so i will try to be better.
Things are just crusing along with us. Cambria is almost six months old!!! I know...what they hay? Where did that time go? She is eating(and enjoying) solid foods, above is her enjoying some of her favorite sweet potatoes. They aren't bad....yes i've tried them. She loves to play with her squishy book, and chew on her rattles. I know she is teething, but nothing has appeared quite yet. She shoves everything in her mouth. She is exploring and learning so many new things. She likes to copy and mimic what others do. Like Mel and I discovered this last week, if you stick your tongue out at her, she will do the same thing back! She loves to give hugs(and grab hair)and give slobber kisses. She love love loves to play with Abby, and she definately thinks the dogs are interesting. She now tries to grab them. She is a pro at rolling over both directions(i finally got rolling from back to tummy on film) and when she in on her tummy, she is definately trying to scoot. I am not ready for her to be mobile yet!! She is certainly the light of Rusty and I's life. She makes everyday a new adventure. We love you, sweet angel Cambria:)




4 comments:
OK--could she get ANY cuter?!? She is absolutely DARLING!!! & she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! I can't believe she's almost SIX months old. . . what the hay is RIGHT! They grow up way too fast, don't they?!? What a cutie!!
BTW...I changed my blog to private. If you'll send me an email (johnson.adrian1@gmail.com) I'll send you an invite. It's so fun checking in on your sweet family!! Take Care! ;)
What precious pictures... and I LOOOOVE her bows. All little girls need bows ;)
WHAT??? 6 months, are you kidding me????????????????? I can't believe it. Wow. She is so freakin cute and yes, looks just like you. Very uncanny:)
Hey Sug! I love checking out new updates of your little cutie! She is so sweet and looks like a pretty good mix of you and Rusty (but mostly you). What a doll! I hope you guys do come to Cedar, and if you do, you better call me. I'd love to see you!
Post a Comment