Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First bites:)

This is the video of Cambria's first solid foods! Its a couple minutes long, but I'm so glad to have it on film. Especially since Rusty couldn't be here to see it. He is in California at a work thing. He comes home today, and will love to see our little one's new milestone. I still can't get enough of all these new things I get to see Cam do. She is eating some solids, rolling over from front to back, and back to front. She is now grabbing and eating her toes at every chance, and really just turning into such a great and energetic little girl. She is just the light of our lives.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a great video clip. We need to buy a video recorder because I want to capture our baby's milestones. What a cutie you have :)

Kristylee said...

How fun! I just can't wait for those fun moments! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Sug,
How the heck are ya? Your baby is such a doll. How have you been? It's fun to check on your blog. Keep in touch. I miss you.