
Even though I have no pics of this(cuz we were not allowed to have cameras) the bodies exhibit was crazy to see. I have never seen anything like it. This was our second stop on our Vegas trip, and the exhibit was at the Luxor Hotel/Casino. Before you can go in, some crazy lab-coat guy give you a long speech about how you are not allowed to touch the bodies, to poke the bodies, get to close to the bodies, or take pics of the bodies. We were laughing the whole time. Regardless of wierd lab coat guy, the exhibit was an experience for sure. It shows every single part of the body, and nervous system, the digestive system, and everything inbetween. I could not understand how they got the bodies so amazingly preserved. They even had a closed off section that you could choose to see, or to skip it.....it was babies.....I chose to see it, and surprisingly it did not bother me at all. It was more showing the stages of pregnancy and stuff. It was a pretty amazing experience. Although, I am not sure I would want to see it again. Go Bodies!




No comments:
Post a Comment