Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

This year for Rusty and I's wedding anniversary, we went down to Vegas. We have been married for 6 years now, and I can't believe it's been this long already! So Rusty and I had lots of plans for our weekend trip, and even though I was dreading being away from Cambria, we were determined to have a great time. Our first stop on our trip was the Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay resort, it was awesome! There were lots of crazy huge creatures to see!
These were some cute souvenir pics that we got at the aquarium. Rusty was cracking me up over and over by his poses to beat up the shark. LOL
This was a huge octopus that was all sucked onto the side of the aquarium, we couldn't get it to move, even though we tried.
There was a HUGE tank of these crazy huge jellyfish. They were undulating all around, and it was surprisingly captivating to watch them.
This was one of several SCARY sharks that were swimming over head. We got alot of really cool pics of them in the aquarium tunnel. Look at those teeth!

No comments: