
Great un-finished basement.......tons of possibilities

Master bath.....HUGE jetted tub, separate shower. The tile was very pretty, and there are two vanities.......i love that they are separate on either side of the bathroom and each have their own sink......the only downside is that there is carpet. Someday we can do tile.

Living room with awesome fireplace

Living room/kitchen area. I love the island/bar area, the tile is really pretty and the cabinets are awesome.

Front of the house. Its a dessert point home........which I
LOVE. They have the best finish work, and the details are to great. The only thing we aren't huge fans of is the turn in garage....we'll deal with it though, we really like the house. Perhaps better than the one we have an offer on. We put an offer on this house today, and it's not a short sale, yey!......we'll see what happens. Here's hoping!
2 comments:
This house looks AWESOME!!! Bag that dumb seller of the other house, and get this one. The lawn looks much better too :) Good luck on the offer!
I hope it works out for you! I hate the house buying game, especially once you get your heart set.
Post a Comment