Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Cousins: Lainey(Little Bo Peep), Abby(Queen Clarion, queen of tink fairies:)Cambria(Tinkerbell), Nathan(Buzz Lightyear). At this point in the evening, they had all pretty much had it:)

Abby and Cambria, They look alike don't they? So beautiful:)
Cambria showing us her tongue...she is learning to click her tongue so she does it all the time now.
Mommy and Cambria, I was where's waldo, and she was Tinkerbell. I forgot my Waldo glasses for the photo opp!
Cambria was Tinkerbell for Halloween 2009. This was her second Halloween, although last year she was only a few days old. This was her first Halloween to go out and trick or treat, she really didn't understand what was going on, but it was still a fun experience:)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Cuuuuute. I especially love the picture of all of the cousins. What a GREAT looking bunch of kids. Not one is "unfortunate looking"... Monsen's have cute babies!!! :)