So a few days ago Cambria had her one year follow up at the doctor's office. She had to have FOUR shots...ouch:(.........and had all her measurements taken. Here is how she measured up:
Height: 30.25" 83rd%
Weight: 19.75lbs 27th%
Head Cir.: 17.3" 19th%
She's a tall and thin little squirt...takes after her dad in that. I thought she would definitely weigh over 20lbs, but with all the crazy play time and running around she does with her favorite cousin Abby, she is burning those calories like crazy! Doctor says she is doing great, and is very healthy. Other than slight seasonal dry skin, she is perfect perfect perfect. She was so cute during the dr. visit, running around and yelling "DA DA!" to everyone, and also screaming "BOO!" cuz that is her newest favorite thing. She is such a ham! Love you so so so much Cambria:)




2 comments:
I cannot believe she is 1 either?!?! She is soooo cute. Feel free to send her to Texas. I need some GIRL in my life :)
ohhhhhhhh....that is such a cute pic of her darling grin. She is such a cutie :D
Post a Comment