Hi!! My name is Jennifer. But I'm sure anyone looking at this knows that. I am almost 28 years old, and am married to my sweetie, Rusty. We have been married for over 6 years. We were married on May 9th 2003 in the Manti, Utah temple. Between then and now, we have both been working alot, moving alot, and getting Rusty through school. He is now done with school, and is working for BMW. I currently am Operations manager with Best Buy, because we just added our newest addition to our family...finally! Our first baby girl, Cambria. She was born on Tuesday, October 28th, 2008 @ 7:26 am. After 15 hours of labor...so worth it though. She is such a blessing, and the new light of our lives. She is also the reason for this new blog:) So enjoy!
1 comment:
I do want copies please! I love the first one where Jordan and Nate are both just cheesing it :) They all look so cute!!
Post a Comment