Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Updates

Hello everyone! Alot has been going on with our family over the last month or so, and its time for some updates. First things first...Rusty and I are officially home owners! We closed on our home on the 10th of November 2009 and moved in four days later. We could not of made any of it work without Rusty's parents. They dropped everything and came up to help...well help is the wrong word, they did everything! I have been working like mad with the holidays being (obviously) our busiest time, and we just didn't have the time to dedicate to moving, but we wanted to move. Sandy and Fernlee came up, packed, cleaned, and unpacked two houses in two days! We love and appreciate them so much. We love our new home. If you haven't seen it yet, pictures don't do it justice, but here is a snowy pic I took today. It has been great times getting to dress a home that is ours. If you haven't been over yet, then come on over


Other things going on: I have been working alot alot alot. As a retail manager, I am working over 60 hour weeks....I am counting the days until Christmas is over so I can take a much needed vacation. I recently had a birthday, which now makes me 27 years young....Cambria and Rusty gave me a new ipod, its awesome! I spend alot of time reading as of late. I just finished a book called Hunger Games...it was amazing and I instantly ordered the sequel from Amazon.

Rusty is doing great as well, he is still working for BMW, and is rewarded by the work he does daily. I am very proud of the accomplishments he has made, and of how hard he works. He loves to go shooting one of this impressive firearms, (I think its a good stress reliever) and he also enjoys playing COD online with all his friends and family. Him, Dane and Mike have had many EARLY mornings spent shouting things at the tv.

Now onto little Cambria. She has just turned into the most precious little girl. She is walking all over the place, if you can believe it. She is such a joy. Cambria is about 13.5 months old, she still only has her two little bottom beaver teeth. I think the other top two teeth will pop down any day now. She took her first official walk across the whole room on the evening of thanksgiving. We all clapped and shouted for joy. She was so proud of herself, and we are so proud of her. She loves to dance, her and Rusty dance around to Lady GaGa songs, its so precious. I'll have to post a video of that. She likes to sing little songs, and lot of the time they are incoherent but she just has a great time singing them anyway. She is talking more and more everyday. She says mama, dada, doggy, Abby(abba abba), Melanie(Melnee), baby(beebee) and lots more. And speaking of babies, I have spent the last year wondering and wondering what Cambria's first "thing" would be. And we've finally got it! She loves her "babies" She'll tote them around and love/squeeze them to pieces. She has several of these babies. Her little dolly uncle Clint gave her, "howard"(if you've ever tended Cambria then you know who this it), "Snowflake"(an early Christmas gift that Cambria opened when I wasn't looking)this was a gift from grandma Sandy, and several others. She loves her babies!

All in all our little family is doing great. We are happy and healthy and wishing everyone a very safe and merry Christmas!



But speaking of Christmas.....
a couple of weeks ago, me and my sisters with all the nieces and nephews had a little photo shoot. This was for a christmas card that my mom wanted to do. The next post shows just some of all the many many pictures taken. And for my sisters(in law too) that want copies, I've got them!

No comments: