
Rusty's mom, Grandma Sandy loves to spoil her little Cambria. Cambria absolutely loves her! Rusty's mom gave her this cute little dog that sings christmas songs, and wags its tail. Cam cannot get enough of it. She loves to push the button and laugh at his tail.



Who needs Santa when you have Grandma? This is too true for Cambria and her Grandma Sandy. I put this shirt on Cam the day after Rusty's parents headed back to Cedar. I told Cam that Grandma-ma gave her this shirt, and she would pat the tummy of her shirt and say grandma-ma-ma:)
3 comments:
That is so funny.
cambria is such a little cutie. i can't believe how big she is getting.. hope you guys had a great christmas!!
I think Linda and Sandy always have to buy the same things when it comes to their granddaughters. I wish that dog sang Christmas song(s) but it's just the one, over and over, and over again!
Post a Comment