Monday, January 25, 2010
*Private Blog*
Hello all, In light of recent events as well as wanting to protect my little one I will be making my blog private. If you'd like you be an invited viewer, then please leave a comment with your email. I would love to still be able to share our family events with all my great friends and family...but no one else....thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
Count me in... vanessa2826@hotmail.com
THanks :)
Hi Jenn,
We would love to keep up with your darling family...
stefanoff.natalie@gmail.com
Anything we can do?
Natalie
We'd like to be included as well.
kentuttlefamily@gmail.com
We've been wondering how the baby is doing.
Love, Ken and Lori
I've sure been thinking about your family a LOT this last week. I hope baby Jaden is okay.
I'd love to be invited to keep reading your blog. It's so fun reading about what your cute family is up to & I love seeing your DARLING Cambria growing up!!
shal2876@msn.com
Count us in! danandbrooke@msn.com
This is the first time I have looked at your blog and Cambria is SOOOOO cute. I loved the christmas pictures of the Monson Cousins. They are all mini mes of each of you. So fun.
marcitut@gmail.com
Thanks again for all your help over christmas. We couldn't have done it without you. It was fun to see you. Hope all is well. Love ya, Marci
Me too.
stacycoley@gmail.com
We'd love to keep up!
erynlarsen@yahoo.com
I'd love to keep reading!
janae.c.anderson@gmail.com
Cambria is darling!
ohhhh me me me.....i would love to keep in touch with your cute family... mmwaa2006@yahoo.com
add us hotpinkstef@gmail.com
I would love to be one of the elite
kristylynlee@yahoo.com
corinne.bippert@gmail.com
I would still like to see your posts please!
hmmm... I just realized that I didn't leave you my email address. It's johnson.adrian1@gmail.com. Thanks!
erynlarsen@yahoo.com
Shellylb85@yahoo.com
count me in too!
Post a Comment