Tuesday, March 9, 2010

*The Good Life*

Wow....it has been awhile since I have posted...

I simply could not be anymore grateful for everything in my life right now. I have a wonderful husband who adores his wife and daughter. Rusty is such a hard worker, I am so lucky to have him to show me how its done:)

Cambria is doing so so so great. She is thriving and really just turning into such an amazing little girl. She is just over 16 months old, and is the light of our lives. She is a TALL little squirt, from November to February alone she grew 1.5 inches. She is always in the 90th percentile for height. She is such a jabber jaw, talking about anything and everything. She has started saying sentences...it really came out of nowhere...She says things like "Watcha doin?", "Where'd dada go?", "Where'd it go?" and many many others, usually she'll ask any question that she can manage to actually say. She loves her babies(no change there)and will adopt really about anything to be her baby. I've seen her with baby socks, shoes, daddy's shoe insoles(may have been the strangest), mommy's bra, and anything that is fluffy that she can manage to carry around. She is such a sweetie, and is very tender hearted. Lets not forget though that she is a toddler...she has her "moments" when she will storm out of the room and then come back to the door and stare at you while pretend crying....its cute to me, which defeats the purpose for her and then successfully makes her more angry.

I need to get some updated pictures of Cam up and running, more to come!

I am still making my blog private, so leave a comment with your email if you haven't already!

4 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

i'm not sure if i left my email on your last post... if i didn't then ere it is.. mmwaa2006@yahoo.com!! cambria os so dang cute by the way!

Vanessa said...

how hilarious!! they grow up sooo fast. the other day in paxton's closet i came across the blanket and clothes that i bought for cam's baby shower.. it made me laugh so hard that i still have them in the Target bag with the card and everything. :)

Colledge Family said...

klaudia_bond@yahoo.com

Stacy said...

Add me too!
stacycoley@gmail.com