Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Cambria!!

Cambria's 2nd birthday(that's right...she is 2 now)was SO much fun. She was blessed to born very close to Halloween, so we invited all her cousins to come over and wear their costumes. As you can see, Cambria was dressed up as a dalmation puppy...this was even more fun because I was dressed up as Cruella DeVille:) I need to find a pic of that...anyway....her birthday was fantastic, and she got so many fun things.
Cambria and Abby opening some gifts, as you can see Abby was the most beautiful witch that I've seen. Cambria is still just so attached to her special cousin Abby, she loves her so much.
Everyone in costume, Abby: Witch, Jordan: Dinosaur, D.J.: little monster, Lainey: Ladybug, Sadie: butterfly and Nate(not in pic, running around somewhere:D) a black widow spider
Heather gave Cambria a unicorn pillow pet....she LOVES it, and sleeps with it every night


I still just cant believe this little girl of ours is 2 years old...where did the time go? She is doing to well and thriving. She is tall, always in the 80th to 90th percentile for height, and on the thin side with her current weight at about 24 lbs she has always fallen in the 20th to 30th percentile for weight. She now sleeps in a toddler bed, it took her about 10 minutes to adjust to it and she has loved it. She also is a little jabber jaw...and repeats just about everything that we say. She knows her colors really well, and some of the ABC's. I think the funniest thing is listening to her count to 10, it usually goes like this: 1...2....3...4...9...7...9...10....LOL...she loves 9 I guess.

No comments: